Membrane filtration technology is emerging as an increasingly viable solution for water and wastewater treatment due to its ability to produce high-quality effluent. Membrane filter technique is generally viewed as part of an advanced treatment system, used to achieve a higher level of standardized water & wastewater treatment depending on application requirements.
● Permanently Hydrophilic, Excellent Anti-oxidation
● High Intensive Strength, High Anti-peeling Strength
● Large Flux, Pure water flux up to 1000L/m2.h; design flux 10-25L/m2.h
● Fine Filter Precision, Pore size
● Excellent & Stable Permeate Quality, Turbidity close to Zero
● Long lifespan for 5-8years
● Large Installed filling Area, Small footprint
● Narrow Pore size distribution @ 0.04μm
● Embedded Composite Technology
● High-strength,No fiber broken and anti-peeling
● withstand high frequent backwash
● Permanently Hydrophilic Modification,Dry form Storage
● Narrow Pore size distribution @ 0.03μm or 0.1μm, remove most bacteria, virus, microbe, particles , colloid,macro-molecules organism etc. to ensure good output water quality.
● Embedded reinforced PET core with highest mechanical strength, high anti-peeling strength, no fiber broken and peeling during normal operation. can withstand high frequent backwash, much longer lifespan and stable quality.
● Permanently Hydrophilic Modification, No wet-treatment required before using or re-storage; Dry form for storage and transportation.
WATER CODE MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
We provide customers with quality products such as MBR,filtration membrane, UF membrane filter,etc. with MBR system wastewater treatment technology for water & waste water environment.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us