Membrane Bio-Rector (MBR ) is a new wastewater treatment technology which combines membrane separation technology with the activated sludge process. It is a modern and efficient water treatment system, which can meet the growing demand of industrial and municipal sewage treatment.MOTIMO has the completely independent intellectual property rights of this technique. MBR technology in wastewater treatment.
Features for membrane bioreactors:
1. High concentrations of activated sludge improves removal of organic material
2. Effective and high removal rate of ammonia and nitrogen
3. Highly efficient removal of various microbes or pathogens
4. Suspended solids and turbidity are close to zero, therefore can be reused directly
5. Low rate of sludge production, reducing the cost of sludge processing
6. 50% footprint saving compared with the traditional wastewater treatment plant
7. Flexible membrane cassette allows convenient assembly and maintenance of the modules
8. Low energy consumption, simple cleaning, low-cost operation.
MBR System Process
To eliminate the membrane pollution, renew membrane flux, after running for some periods, it needs backwash, or on-line(off-line) chemical cleaning.
WATER CODE is a professional mbr sewage treatment plant company ,which has over decades experience in membrane bioreactor wastewater treatment.
WATER CODE MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us