Household ultrafiltration membrane filter can remove all suspended solid, algae,bacterial, virus etc...
PVC / PAN
Hollow fiber ultrafiltration(UF) membrane is one of the most natured and advanced ultrafiltration technologies. The nominal poresize is 0.001~0.1 μm. The micropores distribute around the wall of the membrane. The entrapping molecular weight scale is about several thousand to ten thousand. The water flow from the outside of the membrane to the inside, it is outer pressure type. In adverse, it is inside pressure type. The ultrafiltration is a dynamic process, and the entrapping matter can be drained out following the concentration water.
Hllow fiber UF membrane filter to clarify,conentrate and purity the streams with filtration challenges involve suspended solids, bacteria, or high concentrations of macromolecules. These high-tech membranes are widely used in variety of water treatment and waste water recycling applications.
1. Removal of all suspendied solid, algae, bacterial, virus to ensure your healthy.
2. Decrease of the dosage disinfectant(chlorine)
3. Stable and excellent water quality, turbidity less than 0.1NTU
4. Low pressure, Large flow(up to 80-100L/m2), energy saving.
5. Modular construction, small space required.
6. Hydrophilic modified to increase antipollutant, enhence chemical resistance
Model HK200 HK500 HK700 HK1000 HK1500 Size(mm) ф102x360 ф102x500 ф102x710 ф102x840 ф102x970 Flow(L/H) 200 500 700 1000 1500 Port Size 1/2" 1/2" 3/4" 3/4" 3/4"